Our Membership Chairman is Jason Duncan. Please email Jason if you are interested in joining our group.
Rotary Club of Charleston Breakfast is a very strong club with a long tradition of extensive community service and fundraising success. Through our work, we also have a lot of fun and look forward to getting to know you through your membership in Rotary.
A qualified candidate for Rotary club membership is an adult of good character and good business, professional, or community reputation. The candidate fits one of the following criteria:
- Holds or has held an executive position with discretionary authority in any worthy and recognized business or profession
- Serves or has served as a community leader
- Is a Rotary Foundation alumna
Responsibilities as a member are listed below:
- You must maintain 60% attendance or better through Club meetings, makeups, or involvement with club service projects.
- Participation in Club activities.
- Participation in our major fundraiser, Rotary Wheels, held each May. You are expected to serve on a committee, and sell or purchase at least two Rotary Wheels tickets. ($100 each)
- Initiation Fee $100. This goes toward your Paul Harris Fellow the first year.
- Bi-Annual Dues $500. This includes meals as well as District, International, and Paul Harris Sustaining Membership dues.
- If you bring a guest, the meal charge is $15.