About the Breakfast Club
The Breakfast Club was founded on October 1, 1982, and chartered on November 24, 1982. The club is a part of Zone 33, District 7770. As a group, we perform many community service activities, host various types of events, and make contributions to support local organizations in support of their charitable, educational or other philanthropic efforts. But it’s not all work – we have several socials throughout the year including harbor cruises, pig pickin’s and holiday parties.
Hello and Welcome to the Rotary Club of Charleston Breakfast. We hope you have time to explore the various service projects our members volunteer for during the year, as well as our weekly programs that focus on areas such as community needs, healthcare, education, politics, and our members.
We raise funds and pursue grants for some of our projects, as well as volunteer when needed with our grant recipients. Consider getting involved in our club and we hope you can attend a meeting very soon!
President (2022 – 2023),
Rotary Club of Charleston Breakfast, Inc.
Our Weekly Meetings
We meet weekly at 7:30 am for our breakfast meeting at Halls Signature Events (5 Faber Street, Charleston, SC 29401). View the events calendar for more information about past and upcoming events.
Our members are business and community leaders of all ages and professions who want to use their expertise, connections, and influence to make a difference locally and globally. Learn more about the Club’s Membership.
Board & Officers
Each year (July to June), the Breakfast Club’s committee members work to ensure the club is a successful, thriving, and fun place. The following are the Breakfast Club’s officers and committee chairs for 2022 to 2023.
- President: Beverly B. Frost
- President-Elect: Annie Simpson
- Secretary: Bobby Creech
- Treasurer: Shawn Gaffin
- Executive Secretary: Carroll Schweers
- Immediate Past President: Sebastian van Delden
- Administration: Paul Schwartz
- Alzheimer’s Walk: William Stroud
- CART Liaison: William Stroud
- Fellowship: Sylvia Rivers
- Fellowship: Brooke Allison
- Foundation: Kenny Johnson
- Fundraising: Rick Moore
- Fundraising: L.S. Carper
- Global Scholar: Andy Parker
- Grants: Dale Poulnot
- Interact: Dave Neff
- Long Range Planning: Matt Johnson
- Long Range Planning: Dave Neff
- Membership: Clara Mintz
- Membership: Jason Duncan
- Programs: Eddie Buxton
- Public Image: Karl Phillips
- Rotaract: Christina Arnold
- Service Projects: DeWitt Zemp
- Service Projects: Christina Arnold
- Youth Exchange: Dan Daniel
- Youth Exchange: Bryson Young